Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OMG!

Hello, Awesomeness has occurred in the past couple of weeks. I know I was freaked out about my A&P course but guess what I totally got an A!
So, while talking to a friend of mine I found out we had both been dating the same guy for the past couple months. We both had the same complaints about him. The difference is I refused to sleep with guy because he refused to call me.She told me he would not call her either and we had similar experiences with him as an individual except I did not have sex with him. She chose a different route. The situation of a man not calling me and me sleeping with him was not foreign to me. A similar situation occurred with me I slept with a guy who would not call me. After about a while we slept together and I was like you should call me more and he obliged my request. However, I did think the situation was fucked up that I had to ask that of him in the first place. Unfortunately, I liked this guy and it ended anyway due to other circumstances. After that experience I promised myself I would never sleep with a man who refuses to call me. I feel like why should I give this man my body and he does not have the decency to call me. Its absolutely ludicrous!  Well because of this situation I figured out why it does not pay to be celibate in this society because there is another woman who is willing to have sex with the dude. Not only that but most of the time the guy will pick the woman who is putting out and leave the other woman to her own devices. I never worried about this because usually I was doing what everyone else was doing anyway lol!
On another note my first guy that took my virginity has come back into my life and I am seeing him. He brought flowers to my job today. We are not having sex until I am ready. I told him it might be sometime next year and he said he was fine with that because he had already had it. I told him whatever works! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment