Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday Gold!

YAY me I have made it 6 months the day after my birthday. It has definitely been a challenge especially since I am dating three guys. Oddly enough I am now dating my high school boyfriend too. This has been one of my biggest challenges primarily because I lost by virginity to him and because I am comfortable and familiar with him. Its been like 10 years since we have been together. Yesterday he almost got it in but I hoped up right in the nick of time. I will have to get some extra strategies for this situation especially in the winter when I find myself especially bored and vulnerable. I think that I will just study every time and also go to church perhaps. I will also have to reference my celibacy book in order to deal with this situation. The other guy is also extremely dangerous. However, with him its not as challenging for me to turn him down because I still feel like I need more information about him in general. I find him to be very mysterious but I like that. It doesn't make any sense to me either. I am also about to be out of school for a month and that hasn't happened this whole time I have been celibate and that makes it easier as well. I have anxiety regarding this month off school. You know what they say, boredom is the devil's playground. I hope that I can get through it. I will again be referencing my book and probably start going running and biking more. Just adding these two activites should help. Plus I have to study for my substance abuse test so that should help be remain focused for my celibacy pledge as well! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment