Friday, March 11, 2011

Im focused man!

I am now on the chapter about giving men the benefit of the doubt. I met a man that said he was okay with my celibacy. He is about 9 years old then me. For some reason I was sprung. It was ridiculous. He started acting strangely and it was because he was with another woman. But I did not mind, I'm not going to give him any anyway and its been great just dating him. I am now in my second month. It feels great! I figured out too that I definitely need to be more focused on myself and I had lost sight of that when  I met this man. I did learn this though I was so nervous about telling him about my celibacy pledge and was surprised by his positive response. I think the next person I meet telling them will be a piece of cake! This is the easy part for me. We will see what happens after MAY this year because that will be the real test. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment