Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V day!

Happy valentines day! This mark's the day of a whole month of abstinance for me. I use this adjective because it is not considered true celibacy for 6 months. Can you believe that 6 months=s celibacy. I have 5 months left before I am truly celibate.  I have been doing very well. I have been reading my celibacy book and getting encouragement from my other friend who has been celibate for 5 years. I talked to her yesterday and she sent me a nice txt about abstinance today. The sensual celibacy book had good suggestions about making play part of the plan for sensual celibacy. I went and played on the swings yesterday and took a walk in nature as it was a really nice day out yesterday. I am also going to start running effective tomorrow. Since I have been abstinent for 4 months in the past. I am looking forward to pushing myself at the 5 month mark. I did what I do everyday love myself! I will continue doing so at this rate and pace forever!;-) We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment